|Canada Legal .com
Directory of Canadian Legal Resources
A personal injury is an injury to your body or to your mind or to your emotions, but not to property. For example, if you slip and fall at the mall on wet floor while holding a glass vase, personal injury would include any injury to your body (such as a broken arm) that you suffered from the fall as well as the humiliation of a public fall. But personal injury would not cover the broken vase.
Some causes of personal injury are:
- Motor vehicle accidents, car accidents, auto accidents, etc.
- Work Related Accidents, accident at work, etc.
- Slip and Fall, slip on wet floor, slip on ice, etc.
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
Personal injury to your body may include fractures, internal injuries, head injury, brain injury, paralysis, soft tissue injury, dog bite.
To determine if there is entitlement to compensation for personal injury, and since there may be a time limitation period, you should contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Search for a personal injury lawyer by province/state:
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Alberta, Canada (77)
- Personal Injury Lawyers in British Columbia, Canada (87)
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Manitoba, Canada (10)
- Personal Injury Lawyers in New Brunswick, Canada (4)
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Newfoundland, Canada (6)
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Northwest Territories, Canada (3)
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Nova Scotia, Canada (3)
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Ontario, Canada (309)
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Prince Edward Island, Canada (1)
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Quebec, Canada (3)
- Personal Injury Lawyers in New York, U.S.A. (1)
NOTICE: E.&O.E. See important legal disclaimer (www.canadalegal.com/legal.asp)
|©1998-2018 Canada Legal .com||Jun 23, 2018|