|Canada Legal .com
Directory of Canadian Legal Resources
Residential Rental Application
Choosing a good tenant is an important decision for a landlord to make. With a standard, thorough rental application, you can obtain information from that prospective tenant, including prior rental history, employment and credit related information. A complete form should ask the
would-betenant to consent to a credit and background check.
Among others, this form includes the following key provisions:
- Applicant Information: Identifies the applicant
- Rental History: Provides previous rental information
- Spouse Information: Where applicable, provides information on spouse who potentially would live in the rental property
- Vehicle: Provides the information on any vehicles being parked at the rental property
- Pets: Where applicable, identifies any animals that would live in the rental unit
- Employer: Employment information of applicant
See form: Residential Rental Application
Note: Some forms not suitable for use in the province of Quebec. Check form details.
NOTICE: E.&O.E. See important legal disclaimer (www.canadalegal.com/legal.asp)
|©1998-2018 Canada Legal .com||Jun 23, 2018|