Telecommuting Program Policy
Develop a Telecommuting Program Policy for your office with this fully editable template, which covers the following matters:
- the criteria an employee must meet to qualify for participation in the program,
- ending the telecommuting arrangement,
- the requirements for the home office or alternate workspace,
- responsibilities of each party for supplying and maintaining equipment,
- the impact that telecommuting has on an employee's job situation,
- tax implications,
- overtime and expenses,
- personal matters,
- security and confidentiality issues.
This Telecommuting Program Policy
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Download: Telecommuting Program Policy