|Canada Legal .com
Directory of Canadian Legal Resources
(6811 matches found)
(Click for important legal disclaimer)
Administrative law - general:
- Foster & Company
- Gorman Nason
- McCarthy Tétrault
- Ahlstrom Wright Oliver & Cooper LLP (AWOC)
- Ahlstrom Wright Oliver & Cooper LLP (AWOC) is a law firm with its head office in Sherwood Park, Alberta, and a branch office in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. Founded in 1977. Practice Areas include: Residential Schools Class Action, Residential School Claims, Administrative and Tribunal Law, Civil Litigation, Corporate/Commercial, Criminal Law, Dependant Adult matters, First Nations Business Law, Land Use and other Permit Application, Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury, Municipal Law, Real Estate, Technology Law, Wills & Estate Planning, Wrongful Dismissal / Employment Law.
- Birdsell Grant LLP
- Birdsell Grant LLP is a full-service law firm in Alberta. With offices in Stony Plain and Edmonton. Serving the community for over three decades. Practice Areas: Real Estate Law, Corporate/Commercial Law, Litigation, Family Law, Will/Estates and Trusts, Administrative Law, Personal Injury Law, Agricultural Law, Employment Law, Municipal Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Bishop & McKenzie LLP
- Burnet, Duckworth & Palmer
- Cook Duke Cox
- D'Arcy & Deacon LLP Barristers and Solicitors
- D'Arcy & Deacon LLP Barristers and Solicitors is a full-service law firm in Winnipeg, Manitoba with a branch office in Calgary, Alberta. Practice Areas: Aboriginal Law, Administrative and Regulatory Law, Agricultural Law, Arbitration and Mediation, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Law, Business Law, Charity Law, Child Protection Law, Civil Litigation, Class Actions, Construction Law, Corporate and Commercial Law, Entertainment and Media Law, Environmental Law, Estate Litigation, Family Law, Foreclosure, Fraud, Health Law, Insurance Law, Intellectual Property Law, Investor and Shareholder Rights, Labour and Employment Law, Lotteries and Gaming Law, Municipal Law, Oil and Gas / Energy Regulation, Pension Law, Pharmaceutical Law, Real Estate Law, Statutory Prosecutions, Tax Law, Technology Law, Transportation Law, Wills and Estate Administration, Wills and Estates Law.
- Davidson & Williams
- Dawe Perkins
- Duncan Craig LLP
- Emery Jamieson
- Field LLP, Barristers and Solicitors
- Lawson Lundell
- Lawson Lundell has occupied a prominent place in the legal profession in British Columbia for over 90 years and is pre-eminent in the areas of business law. The firm's 100 lawyers represent businesses, both large and small, Canadian and international, in many different industries from natural resources to technology law. We have offices in Vancouver (British Columbia), Calgary (Alberta), and Yellowknife (Northwest Territories)
- Lucas Bowker & White
- McCarthy Tétrault
- Parlee McLaws LLP
- Prowse Chowne LLP
- Prowse Chowne LLP is a full-service law firm in Edmonton, Alberta. Serving the community for over fifty years. Areas of Practice: Alternative Dispute Resolution, Administrative & Regulatory Law, Business Litigation, Builder’s Liens, Charities and Not-for-Profit Organizations, Construction Law, Commercial Finance, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Transactions, Corporate Services, Contract Law, Environmental Law, Employment Law, Expropriation and Surface Rights, Information Technology, Intellectual Property Litigation, Intellectual Property Commercialization, Insurance Law, Family Law, General Litigation, Legal Research, Patents, Partnerships, Personal Injury, Residential Real Estate, Trademarks, Will/Estate Planning and Estate Administration.
- Singleton Urquhart Scott
- Snyder & Company
- Szabo & Company
- Wheatley Sadownik
British Columbia, Canada:
- Boughton Law Corporation
- Boughton Law Corporation is a law firm in Vancouver, British Columbia. Practice Areas (Business): Aboriginal, Banking, Business, Employment, Environmental, Franchising, Immigration, Insolvency & Restructuring, Intellectual Property, Non-Profit, Real Estate, Securities, Tax, Transportation. Practice Areas (Dispute Resolution): Alternative Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation, Estate Litigation, Securities Risk Management & Compliance, Tax Disputes. Practice Areas (Personal): Animal Law, Family Law, Individual Immigration & Family Reunification, Individual Tax Planning, Personal Injury, Wills, Trusts & Estates. Practice Areas (Public Sector): Administrative Tribunals, Government & Administrative.
- Campney & Murphy
NOTICE: E.&O.E. See important legal disclaimer (www.canadalegal.com/legal.asp)
|©1998-2020 Canada Legal .com||Jan 27, 2020|